World Action On Salt and Health (WASH) is a global group with the mission to improve the health of populations throughout the world by achieving a gradual reduction in salt intake. WASH has expert members in 100 countries, all of whom are committed to salt reduction. We provide resources and advice to enable the development and implementation of salt reduction programmes worldwide.
- Times of Malta: Maltese business discusses future of Europe’s food system (13th September)
- FoodNavigator Asia: Double trouble: Saudi Arabians consuming 100% more than the recommended salt intake (9th September)
- Just Food: UK food industry concerned by Brexit labelling rules delay (4th September)
- FoodNavigator Asia: APAC ‘junk food’ ad bans: Health experts encouraged by ‘feasible and politically acceptable’ UK move (2nd September)
- FoodNavigator Asia: Policy Picks: FSSAI food business licensing, UK's wish to join CPTPP, Japan food labelling and more feature in our round-up (28th August)
- New Research: The cost-effectiveness of government actions to reduce sodium intake through salt substitutes in Vietnam (27th August)